Wednesday, December 9, 2009

any takers??

I just can't help myself...

I was online today and came across some great photos of the actual trek I hope I will be doing next July. I like that there are actual trekkers in many of the photos to provide a sense of scale.

The Baltoro Trek to K2 basecamp and across Gondogoro La Pass is considered by a great many people to be the most spectacular hike on the planet.

I could use a trekking buddy - anyone fancy coming along for the hike of a lifetime??!!

(All photos courtesy of: jagged-globe)


(click photos for larger versions)



























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

terrydarling, send me an e -mail.
I have had such a tumultuous 3 months . I got a new lap top and managed to lose ALL information like addresses.ps thank you for the visual pleasures here.

love

fols